For decades, store-bought cleaning products made with bleach were the standard for disinfecting surfaces and cleaning. However, with chemical sensitivities on the rise, many people are looking for natural and safer alternatives to traditional cleaning methods in their homes. Clean your home and freshen it at the same time with this DIY eco-friendly antibacterial spray!
- The ingredients used are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral
- Ingredients are easily available and can be made quickly
- No harmful fumes
- This anti-bacterial spray also removes dirt, dust, grime and soapy residues.
Here is a recipe for this DIY anti-bacterial multipurpose spray – Things you need:
- A spray bottle
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- ½ cup white vinegar/ACV
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil/lavender essential oil
- Mix together water and vinegar in a spray bottle, using a funnel as needed.
- Add other ingredients and give it a good shake
- Spray and wipe using a cloth as and when needed
Note: You could also use rosemary, orange, or lemon, or a few drops of each for a really amazing smelling spray!