Does your tummy feel protruding and bigger all of a sudden especially after a cheat day? Does your jeans feel tighter all of a sudden? Nope, you didn’t gain weight due to fat overnight, it doesn’t happen so soon. It was probably just bloating due to water retention and/or gas accumulation. Below is an all natural ayurvedic cumin tea to beat bloating-
- Cumin has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Cumin works as a diuretic that helps increase the urine flow and reduce bloating.
- Cumin is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant ingredient.
- Helps prevent fat accumulation, water retention and also balances intestinal pH.
- Great for menstrual problems, bowel spasms, constipation, colic, gas etc.
RECIPE FOR CUMIN TEA TO BEAT BLOATING:
Things you need-
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Honey (optional)
In a saucepan, add water and add in cumin seeds. Put a lid and let it simmer for around 5 minutes. Strain and add n some honey if you like. Sip on it before bedtime after a heavy meal and also in the morning when you get up.
Alternatively, you can also infuse cumin seeds in water overnight, strain in the morning and consume.