So you suffer from scalp and hair oiliness the very next day you wash hair? Does your scalp and hair feel oily yet sticky and smell pungent? Then, probably you have hair buildup from excess sebum and hair products that cause sweat to retain causing dandruff and yeast growth. It is necessary to regularly clarify your hair in order to keep it free from buildup. There are a lot of clarifying shampoos in the market but they also strip the needed oil from hair making it rough and frizzy. Below is how you could use apple cider vinegar to remove hair buildup and dandruff along with its benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar helps to balance hair and scalp Ph, thus eradicating the possibility of growth of dandruff-causing fungus and bacteria.
- Treats dandruff, itchy and dry scalp
- Apple cider vinegar effectively removes product buildup from hair including excess sebum.
- Apple cider vinegar is an all-rounder ingredient that can control frizz and give your hair a natural shine.
- Vinegar is a great ingredient that can be used on dry hair to treat the roughness and dryness.
- Apple cider vinegar with regular5 usage promotes hair growth because the buildup isn’t there and follicles remain clog-free.
WAYS TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO COMBAT DANDRUFF AND REMOVE BUILDUP:
Scalp and hair tonic: In a bowl, take 4 tablespoons of raw and organic apple cider vinegar and to it, add 4 tablespoons of water and tea tree essential oil if you have severe dandruff. Give it a good mix and using a cotton ball, apply the tonic to your scalp and hair till the shoulders. Keep it overnight and shampoo it off the next morning.
Hair rinse: in a spray bottle, add ½ cup of raw ad organic apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of filtered water. Spray it all over your scalp and hair as a last hair rinse. Let it sit for 5 minutes and wash it off.