Just like beautifying your eyes plays an important role in making you look attractive, thicker and perfectly shaped eyebrows too enhances one’s beauty! Dense and thick eyebrows make your eyes appear beautiful, expressive and appealing but not all are blessed with healthy and full brows. There are a lot of lash and brow growth oils and products available in the market but not all work! There are some natural ingredients that actually work when used religiously and one of them is coffee! Below is how you could make and use coffee oil for a healthy brow growth along with its benefits:
- The oil conditions the lashes and make them soft and shiny. Also, it helps to treat dryness and dandruff due to microscopic ticks or mites that live there.
- Coffee oil has eyebrow growth promoting properties thanks to caffeine in it that stimulates follicles.
- Regular use of this oil also darkens your brow hair.
- The coffee oil also reduces eyebrow hair shedding and promotes hair growth so you have a dense growth and fuller looking brows over time.
- The caffeine in coffee works by blocking the effects of a chemical known as DHT which damages hair follicles thus keeping your brows dense and beautiful.
- Coffee oil helps to increase the blood circulation and can stimulate the hair follicles to speed up the growth.
HOW TO MAKE AND USE COFFEE OIL FOR FASTER EYEBROW GROWTH:
Things you need:
- ½ cup of ground coffee
- 1 cup of olive oil or coconut oil
- In a jar, pour in 1 cup of olive oil or coconut oil. Make sure the oils are organic and raw for best results.
- Now, add in ½ cup of ground coffee beans and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a dark bottle and keep it infused in a dark cool place for 3 weeks to 1 month.
- Strain the oil using cheese cloth and store the oil in a tiny amber jar. Store the oil in dark cupboards, always!
- To use, apply the oil on your brows every night before bedtime using Q-tips or mascara.