Of all of the ‘super foods’ on the market, coconut oil may just be the reigning champion of them all with an endless list of benefits. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It helps to improve scalp health, fight infections and fungus, promote hair growth, while adding volume and shine without the common harmful chemicals. Instead of using commercial products, you can use this DIY coconut oil hair shine spray for natural soft and shiny locks:
- Strengthens follicles
- Makes hair naturally shiny and healthier – Use of warm coconut oil helps in keeping hair shimmering and soft.
- Free of chemicals – Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturize the scalp and hair.
- Provides hair added nutrition – Because it is comprised mainly of smaller medium-chain fatty acids, the oil of the coconut penetrates hair more deeply and faster than other conditioners.
- Causes no buildup.
- Makes hair thick and less prone to hairfall – The essential nutrients including the lauric acid, penetrates the hair shaft improving the overall health of the hair.
Things you need:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups distilled water
- 5-6 drops essential oil/jojoba oil
- To melt the coconu toil, place acup of coconut oil into the bowl of warm water. Leave the cup in the bowl until the coconut oil melts.
- Add coconut oil in distlled water and pour the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Add essential to it to make add fragrance to you hair and shake the bottle well.
- Spray it on your hair and scalp, give a light massage and you are done1 soft shiny hair.
- You may use this on dry as well as wet hair.
Note: if you have oily crown and scalp problem, skip spraying this on scalp and use it just on the hair alone.