We are all born with flawless skin but that certainly isn’t permanent! As you grow, you are bound to get progressive fine lines and wrinkles in your mid 30s and after that. One cannot really stop it but you can maintain a youthful glow and delay fine lines and wrinkles with proper skin care and by proper skin care, I mean maintaining the skin care routine and flowing it religiously. You need not buy expensive creams and products for this, a simple ingredient- coconut oil can do the job well! Coconut oil is truly a holy grail ingredient when it comes to skin care and below is how you could use it to delay wrinkles and fine lines around eyes where it shows the very first signs of ageing!
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy acids like caprylic, capric, lauric and mystiric acid.
- This wonder oil improves blood circulation and helps in the regeneration of collagen on the face.
- Coconut oil keeps your skin intensely moisturized and nourished and skin that is adequately moisturized do not develop fine lines easily.
- Coconut oil also is anti-bacterial that keeps skin infections at bay, prevent acne and other skin issues.
WAYS TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR EYE WRINKLES:
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of store bought pure aloe vera gel (because it contains preservatives to make the product last long, if you do not want to make new batches every 4-5 days, use commercially obtained ale gel) and add in 2 teaspoons of coconut oil. Stir and your eye gel is ready! Apply a small amount under and around your eyes before bedtime.
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon of beeswax. Melt it on a spoon and pour in a tin. Let it cl down and solidify. Use it around your eyes before bedtime.