If you are experiencing hair breakage, thinning hair or you want to improve the health of your hair, you should consider trying coconut milk. Coconut milk conditioning treatments can make your hair strong and healthy. Coconut milk not only makes hair thick, but also makes them manageable, less frizzy and a bit straight. Coconut milk can be used as a spray conditioner (and rinsed with water) or in a form of hair mask too. Here is a DIY coconut milk mask for thinning hair:
- All natural – Coconut milk is natural element for hair growth. It helps with slowing down or stopping hair loss problems.
- Cleanses and nourishes scalp and hair – Coconut milk is rich in lauric acid, capric acid and antimicrobial lipids. These possess anti- bacterial, anti- fungal and anti viral properties.
- Makes hair thick and strong – It’s rich in essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C and E, making it a powerful ingredient for healthy hair.
- Reduces hair fall – Coconut milk is rich source for magnesium. It helps to promote hair growth by providing proper nourishment and helps to reduce hair fall.
- Makes hair sleeker
- Promotes hair growth – Vitamin E and fat present in coconut milk provide good nourishment to hair and help in increasing hair growth.
Things you need:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3-4 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4-5 drops jojoba oil
Combine together coconut milk, honey and water in a bowl. Whisk it together to mix well. Add jojoba oil and mix again. Pour the mixture in an empty hand wash pump bottle and shake it everytime you use. Use it before shampooing as a pre poo treatment or use it as an overnight hair mask and rinse it off in the morning.
Note: Your hair might feel bit greasy after washing but once it dries, your hair will be silky and shiny.