Home cleaning is a basic thing which has to be done at regular intervals. Apart from washing your clothes every day, how often do you clean other things in your house? There are lot of things that we don’t really know about when exactly to clean or wash. Carpets need cleaning every alternate days with vacuum and deep cleaning twice a week. You need not look out for commercial cleaners, baking soda can do the job very well! Below is how you could use baking soda to clean carpets:
- No toxic agents present as the commercial cleaners.
- Easy to use
- Cheap since you do not have to spend a lot behind commercial cleaners
WAYS TO DEEP CLEAN CARPET USING BAKING SODA:
- Generously dust or sprinkle baking soda on the carpet and let it sit for good 1 hour. Vacuum it all up thoroughly.
- If your carpet is stained, pour vinegar on it and sprinkle baking soda on it. Let it fizz. Once dried, crape it off or simply soak it with water and scrape off for delicate carpets.
- Prepare a paste with 1 table spoon of white vinegar and 1 table spoon of baking soda. Apply the paste on stain using a dry cloth. Let it set for about 2 days then vacuum it. More: Tips to remove carpet stains >>
- Make a paste f beer and baking soda. Apply the paste on stain using a dry cloth. Let it set for about 2 days then vacuum it.
- If the carpet is heavily soiled r stained, first vacuum it up. Make a paste of shaving cream and baking soda. Apply the paste on stain using a dry cloth. Let it set for about 3 hours then wipe it. Spray some water and place tissue papers to soak it up and air dry.