Cleanse the scalp, cure dandruff, treat hair loss and strengthen the hair follicles using cinnamon. The antimicrobial properties present in cinnamon fights with scalp related infections such as itchy scalp, dandruff and also promotes hair growth. If you are looking for hair mask for hair growth, the following is the recipe and the procedure:
Grab your supplies..
- Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One teaspoons of cinnamon
- Take a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- Ensure that you warm up the oil before you add in the cinnamon. Mix them well. Dip a cotton in it.
- Part your hair and start applying it on the scalp.
- Use your fingertips to massage the scalp.
- Cover it with hot towel or opt for shower cap as per your convenience. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Gently wash it off with a mild shampoo. Follow this weekly once.
** Even though cinnamon is natural, it’s possible you can have an allergic reaction to it and the scalp could cause irritation, so kindly do a patch test before you use it.