Every one these days is trying and taking efforts to stay fit. Understanding basic body needs, eating healthy yet counting the macros, working out, consuming fat-burning and hydrating foods can help you lose weight quicker. Ever heard of chia water for weight loss? It works great in flushing out toxins, preventing fat deposits, keeping you full and also helping you burn fat easier. Below is how you could make this chia weight loss water-
- Chia seeds are high in fiber that provide roughage and facilitate bowel movement. Prevents fat accumulation, bloating and water retention and helps lose weight faster.
- Improves digestion and speeds up metabolism which is important for losing weight.
- Chia seeds help boost energy and improves performance while working out. This is directly linked to losing weight.
- Chia seeds help curb hunger and suppresses the appetite that prevents excessive eating, munching in-between meals and hogging on junk food. This helps in weight loss.
- Lemon helps balance pH, detox the body and improve metabolism.
RECIPE FOR CHIA WEIGHT LOSS WATER:
Things you need-
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Juice of 1/2 or 1 small lemon
In a serving glass, add warm water and chia seeds. Let the seeds soak in for 5 minutes and Squeeze in lemon juice. Stir and consume on an empty stomach or before workout. You can add in some stevia or honey if you like.