Shampoo plays an important role in our daily lives. Whether your
hair is long or short, dry or oily- shampoo is needed to cleanse it on a regular basis. So, it is
important to choose your shampoo carefully. However, if you wish to steer clear from the damaging
effects of chemicals, try using homemade shampoo. Wish to use a shampoo that will not only cleanse
your hair and scalp but will also promote faster hair growth? Concoct a castor oil based shampoo
that also combines the goodness of coconut milk, honey and olive oil:
Of Castor Oil Shampoo For Faster Hair Growth
- Castor oil is loaded with
natural compounds that help boost hair growth. It has amino acids and omega-9 fatty acids that
nurture the hair follicles and restore growth of hair. It also helps prevent hair loss.
- Olive oil strengthens hair, increases hair elasticity and nourishes hair to prevent hair
breakage. Its antioxidants provide nourishment to hair and scalp, thereby boosting hair
- Coconut milk reinstates health to dry, brittle and damaged hair shafts. It
nourishes hair and has every nutrient that your hair needs to grow faster!
- Honey has
antioxidants that prevent hair damage, antiseptic properties to prevent infections and stimulating
properties that help in faster hair growth.
- Castile soap is a substitute for
commercial shampoos that cleanses the scalp, removes excess oil and yet doesn’t strip the hair too
dry, especially when combined with oils.
DIY Castor Oil Shampoo For Faster
Things That You Need-
- Castor oil- 3
- Olive oil- 30 ml
- Honey- 15 ml
- Coconut milk-
- Castile soap- 40 ml
a bowl mix castor oil, olive oil and honey.
- Pour coconut milk and stir well.
- Add castile soap and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture on your palm and dilute
- Use it on wet hair and massage well.
- Leave on for 2
minutes and wash off with plenty of water.
- Always dilute castile soap so that it doesn’t disrupt your
hair’s pH balance.
- You may add a few drops of essential oils to boost hair growth
like lavender oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil or thyme essential oil to your castor oil