Is your waistline refusing to shrink even after your delivery? Are you finding losing weight a mission that is impossible? Then you certainly need to get hold of castor oil. Castor oil is an extract of the seeds of Ricinus Communis plant. Castor oil offers a wide range of health benefits, and you can use it in several ways. Many pharmaceutical companies are using it as a component to manufacture various medicines.
Before getting on to know how to use castor oil pack for abdominal fat, let us first know its benefits:
- Castor oil when applied on skin also moisturizes it.
- The oil also reduces blockages like abnormal masses and lymph.
- Massaging action tones, cleanses and improves blood circulation.
- Also has detoxifying properties.
CASTOR OIL PACK:
Things you need: ¼ cup castor oil, few drops lemon juice and half teaspoon coffee powder (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients and keep it aside.
- To start it is a good idea to have a hot bath. It will help your pores of the abdomen be more open to absorb the oil easier.
- Cover abdomen with the castor oil. Spread it around. Try not to massage right now, that will come later.
- Wrap your abdomen with saran wrap or plastic and keep a heating pad or hot water bottle on it. Relax for 45 minutes.
- Remove the wrap and massage for 20 minutes in circular motions. Wash off with soap and water.