We are all born with clear, bright and glowing skin but as we age, our skin is exposed to a number of factors and conditions that can make it look dull. Also, sun tan is a main reason behind the lost charm and glow and tanned skin can certainly look very dull. There are a lot of skin treatments and expensive products in the market that can give you a temporary glow but tomato is one such natural ingredient that can give you quick and long lasting results with other skin benefits as well! Below is how you could use tomatoes to achieve brighter skin overnight along with its benefits-
- Tomatoes contain 94% water and are high in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Tomato fades away tan, eliminates dead skin cells and leaves your skin silky, smooth and fair.
- It will brighten, whiten, exfoliate, and renew your skin well giving you a brightened glow!
- Tomatoes contain antioxidants called as lycopene that minimizes the dark pigmentation under the eyes, on the skin and also lightens dark spots by protecting the skin from damages.
- Tomatoes are rich in many essential vitamins and minerals which help in proper blood circulation and promote cell renewal.
WAYS TO USE TOMATOES TO BRIGHTEN SKIN OVERNIGHT:
Face mask- In a bowl, add in ½ tomato pureed, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder. Mix it well and apply on face and neck. Sleep with it and wash off in the morning.
Face mist- Grab a small tomato and juice it. Add in few teaspoons of milk and stir. Add this to a spray bottle and add in water to adjust consistency. Spray it on a cleansed face and let it dry. Repeat tis 2-3 times to layer the product. Sleep with it and wash off the next morning.