Apple cider vinegar is a well-known skin and hair beautifier. Not only does it help make hair shiny and lustrous, it also helps in keeping skin clear and acne-free. ACV is easily available in the stores and can be used on regular basis to keep your skin clear, brighter and tighter! Are you suffering from acne, dull and/or saggy skin? Then you are at the right place! Keep reading to know how to use apple cider vinegar for bright, tight and clear skin:
- Apple cider vinegar(ACV) is rich is antibacterial and antiviral properties which helps to prevent acne and skin infections.
- Apple cider vinegar is a great toner for skin and it cleanses the deep pores as well.
- Apple cider vinegar tightens the pores and skin and on regular usage can prevent sagging.
- It also has skin brightening properties that add a healthy glow.
WAYS TO USE:
Mix equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl. Now dip cotton pad and apply it all over your face and neck. Avoid eye area. Repeat this daily for better results.
VINEGAR SPRAY MASK
Mix one part of ACV with two parts of water. Fill the mixture in an empty spray bottle. Spray it on the body and leave it on for 15 minutes before you go for a shower. Rinse it well and do this every day for body acne.
ACV FOAMING FACE WASH
In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of filtered water. To it, add liquid castile soap and use it as a regular cleanser.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FACE MASK
In a bowl, add egg from one egg and to it, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Give it a good mix and use it as a face mask.
- Always dilute vinegar before use.
- Patch test to check for allergic reaction.