Coconut oil isn’t just for cooking: it’s also a beauty multitasker! I like all things natural, and coconut oil is mostly used in my beauty regime. Read on to know the best ways to use coconut oil for beauty:
- Coconut oil can help to treat dry, flaky scalp, dandruff and even eczema. If your coconut oil is solidified, you can slightly warm it up on a hot bath, and then massage your scalp with it in circular motions.
- You can rub coconut oil it on your hands and nails (with no nail polish on), the oil will soak into your skin, nails and cuticles and make them stronger and healthier looking.
- You can make an amazing all-natural body scrub with all the goodness! Mix coconut oil (in a liquid form) with sugar. Yes, it’s that simple! This way you’ve just got amazing body scrub which will also moisturise and care for your skin in the best and the most natural way possible.
- Coconut oil can play a role of tender and gentle cleanser for your skin; it removes makeup and leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
- Coconut oil can be used instead of shaving creams! Massage coconut oil into your skin and then shave your legs as usual and rinse when you are done. You will be left with the softest legs ever and this, without using any chemicals. It can be used by men as well, of course!