Toothpaste has some amazing properties that make it great for a lot more things other than just whitening our teeth. Toothpaste has a host of uses which you surely need to know and implement! Read on to know what those uses are:
- A little toothpaste does an amazing job of removing scuffs from leather shoes. Just squirt a dab on the scuffed area and rub with a soft cloth. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- There aren’t many cleaners that can make jewellery shine like toothpaste. Simply scrub them with toothpaste using a soft bristle toothbrush, rinse with water before the toothpaste hardens and shine with a cloth.
- Want to clean and whiten the rubber part of your sneakers? Get out the non-gel toothpaste and an old toothbrush. After scrubbing, clean off the toothpaste with a damp cloth.
- Baby bottles inevitably pick up a sour-milk smell. Toothpaste will remove the odour in a jiffy. Just put some on your bottle brush and scrub away. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Toothpaste can remove the most difficult stains from your favourite clothes. Just apply toothpaste directly onto the stain, rub rigorously and throw it in the washer.
- Glass shower doors accumulate scum very quickly. To give them their original clarity, simply wipe it down with a squeeze of toothpaste on a damp cloth or sponge.These are just a few of unlimited toothpaste uses! In what way do you use it?