If your hair feels oily and scalp is greasy, nothing can solve your problem better than Apple Cider Vinegar. Use ACV for making your homemade hair rinse to get rid of greasy hair easily:
BENEFITS OF USING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HAIR RINSE FOR GREASY HAIR
- Acetic acid contained in ACV helps safeguard against bacterial and fungal infections that an oily scalp is prone to.
- ACV has amazing clarifying properties that remove build-up from hair and scalp, thereby revitalizing your limp and dull hair.
- It helps maintain the pH balance of scalp and hair.
- ACV has anti-microbial properties that help treat the root cause of that sticky and yellowish dandruff that oily scalp develops as a result of accumulation of sebum.
- Oily hair often looks dull and lifeless. ACV helps impart natural shine to your hair and even acts as a natural detangler.
- ACV stimulates blood circulation that helps supply necessary nutrients to hair roots and thus, treats hair damage and prevents loss of hair.
- It is a well-known natural astringent that removes excess grease from hair and scalp.
- When you choose to add a few drops of lavender oil to your hair rinse, it smells heavenly and has a soothing effect too.
DIY APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HAIR RINSE TO GET RID OF GREASY HAIR
Things that you need
- Raw ACV- 6 tablespoons
- Water- 500 ml
- Lavender oil- 3-4 drops (optional)
- After you have shampooed your hair and rinsed your hair thoroughly with plenty of water, mix ACV with water in a mug.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Lean back and slowly pour the ACV rinse all over your scalp and allow the ACV-water mixture run along the length of your hair.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Allow the mixture to sit on the hair strands for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Adjust the amount of ACV depending upon the length of your hair.
- If your hair is very oily, add a tbsp of ACV more to the rinse. If your hair feels less oily, have less of ACV in the rinse.
- Use the rinse once every week.