can be more disheartening than losing those precious strands of hair. Wish to treat hair loss with
homemade recipes? Trying using Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV as a part of your DIY hair care regime to
treat hair loss and reap the best benefits:
BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR HAIR
- ACV stimulates blood circulation and helps supply essential nutrients
to hair follicles, which in turn helps strengthen hair roots.
- It helps cleanse scalp
and hair effectively, thereby removing chemicals, product residue, scalp build-up and impurities.
Thus, it ensures clogged hair follicles are opened up and induces luxurious growth of hair.
- ACV contains active enzymes and Malic acid that help in removing dandruff-causing bacteria,
thereby reducing hair loss significantly, caused as a result of unhealthy flaky scalp conditions. It
helps prevent yeast infection too.
- ACV helps in maintaining the hair’s protective
layer by restoring pH balance.
WAYS TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR TREATING
Recipe 1: ACV-Rosemary-Olive Oil Blend
that you need-
- ACV- A? cup
- Rosemary oil- 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Mix all ingredients together and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
gently for 10 minutes and leave it on for half-an-hour.
- Wash off with mild shampoo and
- Do this treatment twice every week.
Recipe 2: ACV-
Honey Hair Pack
Things that you need-
- ACV- A?
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and
apply when hair and scalp are wet.
- Leave it on for 45 minutes.
- Wash off
with shampoo and water.
- Do it thrice every week for best
- Using ACV hair rinse is
a great way to add this effective hair loss remedy to your regular hair care easily. Mix A? cup ACV
with A? cup water. Use it as a final rinse. Do this treatment twice a week.
- For the
ACV-rosemary-oil blend, you may use coconut oil as a substitute in case you don’t have olive oil