Acne is something we all suffer from at some or the other point of our lives. People with oily skin, hormonal issues and clogged pores get acne more often and this can leave behind nasty scars and open pores that can make you look dull and give you a textured skin. Natural remedies always work the best and they do not even have any side effects. Apple cider vinegar is a well-known kitchen ingredient that is well documented for its other uses in cleaning, hair care, skin care and what not. Below is how you could use apple cider vinegar to get rid of acne fast along with its benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) balances the skin’s pH levels, fights bacteria, and reduces inflammation.
- Acetic acid balances skin pH and tightens pores working like an astringent. Apple cider vinegar contains high amounts of acetic acid which is great for skin!
- Apple cider vinegar prevents oxidation of whiteheads thereby preventing possible blackheads.
- Apple cider vinegar cleanses the pores and eradicates chances of acne.
- Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which prevents skin issues and keeps it healthy.
WAYS TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO GET RID OF ACNE FAST:
In a spray bottle, add ½ cup of raw and organic apple cider vinegar and 1-2 cups of filtered water. That is it! Shake it well and spray on a cotton pad. Use it to wipe your face and neck several times a day, even before bedtime.
ACV SPOT TREATMENT
In a bowl, add raw and organic undiluted apple cider vinegar and add in few drops of tea tree oil. Pour this concentrated mixture to a bottle. Before bedtime, apply the solution on your acne using a Q-tip. Shake it well every time before using. More: Simple acne spot treatments >>