I have seen a lot of girls complaining about thin hair having no volume! Thinner hair strands, hair breakage, hair fall, oily scalp etc. can make your hair look thin. Using dry shampoos, hair volumizing mousse etc. can make your hair appear thicker but only temporary. You can instead try a natural hair spray that only adds a temporary hair volume but also gradually makes them thicker naturally! Below is how you could make a hair spray using aloe vera along with its benefits:
- Aloe vera gel increases the scalp circulation, resulting in the increased flow of blood to the scalp. This stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. Good hair growth gives your hair the desired volume.
- Aloe vera adds temporary volume to your hair as well without making it stiff or dry like the commercial hair volumizing products.
- Aloe vera gel unclogs pores, stimulates scalp circulation and helps to promote hair growth. The soothing, gentle feeling of aloe vera juice is great for itchy, irritated, inflamed follicles and scalps.
HOW TO MAKE AND USE ALOE VERA HAIR SPRAY FOR THICKER HAIR:
Things you need-
- ½ cup fresh aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- Few drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 cup water
- In a bowl, add ½ cup of fresh aloe vera gel. If you want to avoid making a new batch every 5 days, use commercially available aloe vera gel because it contains preservatives.
- Add in 1 cup of water and stir making sure the gel is well dissolved. You can also blend it for an even texture.
- Now, add in 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil and few drops of rosemary essential oil. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a spray bottle and use it on towel dried hair after every hair wash.