Aloe vera gel is a wonder ingredient to treat most of your hair and scalp problems easily. If you have been experiencing hair fall, hair breakage and hair thinning, you must give this herbal remedy a try. In fact, adding hibiscus to aloe vera gel to whip up an easy and nourishing DIY hair mask is a great way to booth hair growth and increase hair volume:
BENEFITS OF DIY ALOE VERA HAIR MASK
- Aloe vera gel has a brilliant quality of soothing irritated scalp, controlling greasiness of oily scalp and nourishing dry scalp. Hence the hair mask is suitable for all kinds of hair.
- This hair mask combines the goodness of aloe vera gel and hibiscus, which helps boost collagen and promote healthy hair growth.
- This hair mask is rich in proteolytic enzymes and amino acids that help nourish your scalp, strengthen hair roots and make the hair strands shiny.
- Aloe vera gel as well as hibiscus flowers help stimulate the dormant hair follicles and thereby thicken your hair and increase volume.
- This mask is beneficial in treating dandruff, itchy scalp and split ends.
- It also adds shine to hair and prevents hair breakage.
- It a completely natural and safe for your hair.
DIY ALOE VERA-HIBISCUS HAIR MASK TO BOOST HAIR GROWTH AND INCREASE VOLUME
Things that you need
- Aloe vera gel- 1 cup
- Hibiscus flowers- 10-12 (enough to make a paste of 2 tbsp)
- Hibiscus leaves- a handful
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from the leaves of aloe vera plant.
- Add hibiscus flowers and hibiscus leaves to the gel.
- Grind the ingredients to make a thick and gooey paste.
- Apply all over hair and scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap
- Leave on for 45 minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with water.
- Use a mild shampoo and rinse.
- For best results, use this mask thrice a week.
- The given measure would be suitable for shoulder-length hair. You have to adjust the ingredients according to the length of your hair.
- The hair mask is quite sticky and so, you need patience and a lot of water to wash off the mask.
- For best results, follow up with homemade reetha shampoo instead of chemical based ones.