Dark circles and puffy eyes is something we can never stop. These problems come hand in hand with age which certainly cannot be avoided, but you can definitely keep your under eyes bright and less-puffy with simple home ingredients! If you spend a lot of time in front of computer screen or sleep late, you probably need to take care beforehand. Aloe vera is a succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties. Below is how you could use aloe vera for dark circles and puffy eyes along with its benefits:
- Aloe vera is an effective treatment for the delicate areas around your eye. It keeps the area moisturized and reduces dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
- Regular use of aloe vera gel minimizes the dark pigmentation under the eyes as it protects the skin from damages.
- Aloe vera is abundant in many essential vitamins and minerals which help in proper blood circulation and promotes cell renewal for reducing dark circles. More: Aloe vera eye mask >>
- It can tighten skin, smooth puffiness, fight free radicals, and reduce dark under eye circles.
WAYS TO USE ALOE VERA FOR DARK CIRCLES, PUFFY EYES AND FINE LINES:
Under eye gel: In a bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and few drops of almond oil. Mix it well making sure there are no lumps. Fill it in a container and use it as an under eye gel before bed time.
Under eye mask: In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of thick tomato puree and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Give it a good mix. Apply this under and around the eyes and keep it for 15 minutes. Wipe it off later and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use organic 100% aloe vera gel or freshly acquired gel only for visible results.
- If eyes feel itchy or inflamed, stop using this or switch to organic aloe gel if you weren’t using it already.