Cold can makes ones nose inflamed and overall health may feel down. It is necessary to make one feel rejuvenated other than just reduce the nose inflammation. A cold relief tea is prefect for making one feel good at the same time reducing cold symptoms!
Here are the top benefits of this tea:
- Great source of Antioxidants.
- Boosts immunity and overall health.
- Helps relieve stuffy as well as runny nose.
- Also aids with digestion!
Here is the recipe for this cold relief tea:
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1-1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon green or black tea leaves
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Bring water to a boil, add sliced ginger and let simmer for 5 minutes. Lower heat, add tea leaves and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup. Add in milk and honey and blend well. Serve topped with a dash of cinnamon.