Gardening can be really exciting as a hobby! There is nothing so fulfilling than watching those tiny saplings grow into plants and then experiencing the beauty of flowers in full bloom and the plants bearing rich fruits with the passage of time. However, dealing with weeds in your garden and lawn isn’t a pleasant experience. So, if you have your green patch which is so very close to your heart, you must be knowing the pain of keeping those unwanted weeds at bay. For an easy and effective natural weed killer, try combining ingredients like vinegar, salt and dishwashing soap that are easily available in your house and see how efficiently this vinegar weed killer works!
BENEFITS OF 3-INGREDIENT NATURAL WEED KILLER
- The formula is very simple and cost effective.
- You can make this weed killer with ingredients easily available at home.
- The vinegar and salt solution kills the weeds.
- The liquid dishwashing soap helps hold on to the leaves of the weed, thereby making it more effective.
THINGS THAT YOU NEED
- White vinegar: 3.5 litres
- Salt:1 cup
- Liquid dishwashing soap: 2 tablespoon
- In a bottle, add vinegar and salt.
- Stir well so that the salt dissolves.
- Add liquid dishwashing soap to the vinegar-salt solution.
- Cover the bottle tightly and shake well to mix the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a sprayer.
- Choose a sunny day and spray the mixture on the weeds that you want to get rid of.
- Rinse your sprayer with water after spraying.
- Even if the sun god doesn’t shine on you and still you want to get rid of weeds urgently, just make sure that it’s not a windy or rainy day.
- Make sure there is no forecast of rain for the next few days and choose your weeding day accordingly.
- Wait for the dew drops to dry before you start spraying.
- Make sure you keep this weed killer away from your plants that you don’t want to kill.
- This simple three-ingredient formula will be effective only when you use all the three ingredients together. So, don’t leave any ingredient out.