Bathroom mirrors fogging up during a nice hot shower can be very annoying. Getting ready in the morning can already be rush, and having to wipe down your mirrors after your shower is time wasted. Since most people like to shave or clean up after a shower, the need for a clear mirror is prime.
if you want to save time in the morning, here are a few ways to keep you bathroom mirror from fogging up:
- Shaving cream is actually a great deterrent for foggy mirrors. Nothing like a 2-in-1 product to spice up the day. So, the next time you shave before your shower, lather the mirror with shaving cream and wipe it clean with a towel. Your mirror will be fog free for a few weeks, and it’s as easy as that.
- Creating a 50-50 solution of vinegar and water will also do the trick. Instead of buying a mirror cleaner like Windex, which has a ton of chemicals inside, you can use this all-natural cleaner instead.
- Using leftover car wax or an interior window de-fogger will also do the trick. Just apply and wipe like you would with your car.
- You can also use a blow dryer to quickly eliminate the water from your mirrors.
- Using a light coating of dishwashing liquid can also do the trick. Place a few droplets of soap onto your palm and add water. Wipe this soapy hand across the face of the mirror and then wipe clean with a paper towel.
- You can also just run the bar of soap across the mirror very lightly and that will be enough. You can gently wipe off the excess. This will keep your mirror fog free for weeks!
Use these simple and effective tricks to keep your mirrors fog free for long!