Stuffed toys are everyone favorite. Some people hug them while they sleep and for some people they are best friends when they feel lonely. The stuffed toys should be always kept clean as they get dirty very easily. We find different types of stuffed toys, some stuffed toys we can remove off the inner fillings and wash it off were as some we cannot, so lets check out some easy methods of cleaning our favorite stuffed toys.
- For normal wash you can remove off all the inner filling and wash it off with your normal detergents. Once it completely dried you can fill in the cotton stuff again.
- To remove off the stains and spots we can use the below methods:
- Mix 3 tablespoon of dish soap with 1/4 tablespoon of ammonia and 3/4 cup of water. Whisk the solution and apply only the froth to the affected areas. Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Mix 1/4 cup of water with 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol and 1/2 tablespoon of. dish soap. Whisk the solution and apply only the forth to the affected areas. Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- To remove the odor do not wash your toys and avoid using machine for wash as this might spoil these delicate toys. To remove odor you can place them in a paper bag with some baking soda. Shake the bag until the toy is covered and let it sit for about 30min. Remove off the baking soda with a towel.