How many times a week do you clean your glass and windows? With time, they get dirty, reflect less and you can clearly see dust buildup and finger prints on them. This certainly isn’t a great sight! Cleaning windows regularly is essential and you need not always get hold of toxic commercial cleaners! Vinegar is a well-known all-rounder cleaning agent that can keep your glass and windows sparkling clean! Below is how you could make some easy glass and window cleaners using vinegar:
- All natural
- Completely safe
- Not only cleans, but also disinfects!
- Simple and easily available ingredient
- Can also be used to clean other ceramic and glass surfaces in your home
RECIPES FOR VINEGAR CLEANERS FOR GLASS AND WINDOWS:
- In a bowl, mix equal quantities of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar and water. Stir and add in few drops of lemon essential oil. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use it directly on glass and windows and wipe off using a paper towel and then with clean cloth.
- In a bowl, add in ½ cup of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Pour in 1 cup water and 4 tablespoons of any liquid soap. Stir and pour into a spray or pump bottle. Use it directly on glass and windows and wipe off using a paper towel and then with clean cloth. This cleaner is great for stubborn marks.
- Mix equal quantities of white vinegar and water and pour it in a spray bottle. Use it to regularly clean your glass and windows. Simply spray and wipe.