The effect of pollution, stress and bad diet not only affects our body, but also the health of our hair. When the cuticle of a hair gets damaged, the hair becomes dry and loses its shine and lustre. Most of us complain about dull, lifeless, brittle and thinning hair and spend hours in hair salons in an attempt to repair dull and damaged hair. If you are struggling with dry damaged here, here is an ultimate hair repair treatment for you! Try the following remedies/treatments once and for all:
Things you need- You need 1 whole egg, 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 5 tablespoons lemon juice and 3 tablespoons coconut oil
Method- Combine together all the ingredients and mix with a spoon until properly homogenised. Apply it on the scalp and hair 2 hours before hair washing. Wash off using mild shampoo.
- Egg yolks have protein, minerals and essential fatty acids that can nourish the hair strands and impart a natural shine.
- Aloe vera is good for repairing damaged hair. Its humectant properties can soothe the hair shaft.
- Coconut oil is packed full of nutrients that are good for your hair. It easily penetrates deep into the hair shaft, in turn preventing the cuticle from becoming damaged and making your hair healthy.
- Lemon keeps your hair smelling fresh
Things you need- You need 1 ripe banana and 2 avocados
Method- Scoop out the avocado pulp using spoon and put in a container. Add 1 ripe banana to it and mash using the same spoon used for avocado. Mash until a smooth paste is formed. Apply the mask on your hair and scalp and wrap a warm towel around your head. Wash it off after 2-3 hours using mild shampoo.
- Avocado coats and softens the hair to keep it hydrated and flexible. It can also prevent free radical damage to your hair in the future.
- The high potassium, fortifying vitamins, natural oils and moisture content in bananas can help soften your hair and improve its elasticity.