Tanning is the most common and worst thing in summer. Basically, tanning is skin darkening due to the harmful effects of sun. Tanning is very common in summer even if you apply tons of sunscreen. There are many home remedies for tanning and turmeric is one amazing ingredient that not only removes suntan. But also brightens up your skin and fights dark spots. Below is how you can use turmeric to get rid of tanned skin along with its benefits:
- Turmeric helps to make the skin youthful and radiant.
- Turmeric helps to build up collagen, maintain the tautness as well as the elasticity of the skin.
- Turmeric removes tanned skin layer and adds a nice glow to your face.
- Turmeric is antimicrobial in nature that treats and prevents various skin problems.
- Turmeric also helps repair damaged skin and may be used to treat other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Not only does turmeric remove suntan, but also soothes sunburn.
WAYS TO GET RID OF TANNED SKIN USING TURMERIC:
Turmeric and yogurt mask: Mix turmeric and yogurt into a smooth paste. Apply it on a cleansed face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse the mask and see your transformed glowing skin. More: Flawless skin with turmeric >>
Turmeric and lemon mask: Mix lemon and turmeric and make a paste. This paste acts as bleach on your face. Apply this paste on your face and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash with water.
Turmeric and milk mask: In a bowl, simply mix the turmeric, milk and little rose water and blend well. Then apply this paste on your face and leave it untouched for 1-2 hrs. As it gets dried, wash it with plain water.