Turmeric is a root that has been used for thousands of years by many cultures for its potent anti-oxidant, detoxing and anti-inflammatory properties. Providing your body with liver supportive herbs and spices is a wonderful way to detox your liver. Did you know that turmeric is a powerful liver cleansing spice? Incorporating this spice into your nutrition will help support and detoxify your liver and provide potent anti-inflammatory benefits! There are many delicious ways to incorporate turmeric in your diet but the most delicious and easy way to consume it is in the form of tea; besides this way it gets readily absorbed into the body.
- Turmeric as a food seasoning can reduce serum cholesterol levels.
- Turmeric contains a substance known as lipopolysaccharide, which helps stimulate the body’s immune system.
- Natural Pain Killer.
- Helps manage weight, and aid in fat metabolism.
- Turmeric supports overall brain health by aiding in the removal of plaque build-up in the brain (alziemer’s) and improving the flow of oxygen.
- Turmeric is a kind of natural liver detoxifier. The liver detoxifies the blood through the production of enzymes and turmeric increases production of these vital enzymes.
HOW TO MAKE:
- Fresh turmeric root 2 inches,
- 1 inch ginger,
- pinch of black pepper,
- 1 cup coconut milk
- and 2 tablespoons raw honey
Add turmeric, ginger, black pepper to coconut milk and let it simmer for sometime. Turn off the flame and add honey. Consume warm.