If you are feeling low, need a boost of energy, cure inflammation or speed up metabolism, Turmeric Lemonade is a perfect drink to have! Here I am today with an interesting recipe of Turmeric Lemonade.
- Turmeric helps to support the liver by protecting it against toxic damage. This incredible spice is also loaded with antioxidants, anti-microbial benefits and even contains anti cancerous compounds! Regular consumption of turmeric makes your skin glow!
- Lemons also help to support liver health and eliminate toxins. Lemons can also help to stimulate bowel movements, purify the blood and protect your immune system due to its high vitamin C content.
- Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to fire up your digestive juices making it easier for you to actually digest your food and nutrients.
Here is a recipe for Turmeric Lemonade Recipe – Things you need-
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 inch fresh ginger root or ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Raw honey as per taste
- Boil ginger powder/root and turmeric in water for few minutes and put off the flame. Refrigerate the water for some time to chill it.
- Now add lemon and honey.
- Stir and serve with ice cubes if desired!