Turmeric face mask helps to purify and cleanse for a healthy glow. Turmeric can benefit your skin as a home remedy for acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. It reduces inflammation and redness, and promotes skin healing. The turmeric face mask is easy to make and acts as a cleanser, moisturizer and exfoliator.
Benefits of turmeric for skin:
- purifies and cleanses skin
- excellent remedy for acne, dark circles and pigmentation
- healthy, glowing skin.
- Slows down the aging process of skin.
You will need:
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic, raw, local honey
- tablespoon of yogurt
- Wash face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the turmeric powder with the honey and yogurt.
- Apply the mask using a face brush and allow the mask sit on your face for 15–20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Apply twice a week for best results.
Turmeric is a good antioxidant, and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Honey moisturizes the skin and yogurt contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid and it exfoliates the skin.