Get rid of rough feet with an easy at home foot treatment using a mixture of aspirin and lemon juice. The salicylic acid in the aspirin will help to loosen the dead skin, soften the calluses for softer, smoother feet.
You will need –
- Aspirin Tablets
- Lemon juice
- Plastic wrap
- Pumice Stone
- Crush five or six aspirin pills.
- Mix the crushed pills in a bowl with a half-teaspoon each of water and lemon juice.
- Coat your feet—focusing on any particularly callused areas—with the mixture.
- Cover your feet with plastic wrap and then use a thick pair of socks over it for ten minutes.
- File down the softened callus with a pumice stone.