Tea tree essential oil is an antibacterial powerhouse, making it an all-rounder! Tea tree oil can be used in housekeeping as well as in beauty regime.
Read on to know the smart uses for tea tree oil:
- Add a few drops to your pet shampoo to kill fleas and prevent future outbreaks.
- Stop mould and mildew build-up with the help of a simple solution of tea tree oil, vinegar, and water. It won’t get rid of mould or mildew stains, but it will stop further growth! All you need to do is just spray!
- Because tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic, you can get rid of acne fast by dabbing the oil directly on irritated skin. Make sure you are applying concentrated oil only on acne.
- If you have seriously mouldy clothes, soak in one gallon hot water and two teaspoons of tea tree oil for one hour. Wash as usual, and enjoy the fresh-smelling clothes.
- Mix together one tablespoon of coconut oil and two to three drops of tea tree oil for a soothing sunburn helper.
- If your rugs are a bit damp-smelling, mix together one cup of baking soda with 20 drops of tea tree oil, and sprinkle over the carpet. Let sit for 20 minutes, and then vacuum.