Everyone wants a great volume of hair. But everyone is not so lucky to have that. Now a days most of the people suffer from hair loss and this is a matter of concern perhaps for all modern people. Hair thinning can be a result of pollution, poor diet, using too many chemical laden products, poor hair care, etc. Here I am with an easy DIY rosemary hair volumizing powder/dry shampoo:
- Soaks up extra oil and makes hair soft and appear thick
- Rosemary stimulates hair growth
- Easy to make, use and store
- Gives instant results as well as long term. Instant due to dry shampoo form and long term because of rosemary benefits.
- No chemicals used, all natural ingredients
Things you need:
- 5 tablespoons rice flour
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- 5-6 drops rosemary essential oil
- Put rice flour in a wide mouthed bowl.
- Add essential oils and stir thoroughly.
- Add the flour in spice- mix bottle or just any jar with tight lid.
To use: Sprinkle this DIY volumizing powder on the scalp and between hair to make it fuller and full of volume!