Skincare is the most important thing in a beauty routine! If it is not in your case, it should be. Makeup and pollution can damage your skin in long run and can make you look aged sooner. Good skincare does start with using good quality skin care products, but nothing can beat your handmade and natural skin care products.
Charcoal is known for its skin-benefits there are a number of ways you can incorporate it in your beauty and skin care routine. Here is a DIY charcoal facial cleanser that can keep your skin healthy and also prevent acne and tightens pores!
- Activated charcoal removes toxins to help reduce the instances of acne and other skin problems you might suffer from.
- Reduces spots and tiny bumps on face
- Keeps skin healthy and glowy
- Fights and prevents acne
- Does not dry out the skin
- Controls oil
Things you need:
- ½ cup powdered activated charcoal
- ½ cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoons baking soda
- ½ cup witch hazel
- Combine together all the ingredients and give them a good stir.
- Store it in a jar and use it to wash your face.
- You can even add castile soap to it if you want a foaming cleanser.