Healthy, shiny and manageable hair is what every girl desires. If you have dry and damaged hair, you are at the right place! Read on to know the top tips for dry, damaged hair:
- Hair dryers can also lead to damaged hair. So dangle your hair upside down and towel dry your hair. You can squeeze your hair gently to let out the excess water from hair. After that, apply a bit of aloe vera gel. This step is essentially for people who have curly hair to add shine and softness
- Avoid heating tools as much as you can as they tend to dry out the hair inside out and lead to split ends! To protect your hair from damage, you can style your hair in rolls or braids. Mash a ripe avocado (pit removed) with one egg, and then apply this home remedy to wet hair. Avocados are rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals that will help restore lustre to your hair. Leave on for at least 20 minutes, then rinse several times.
- Try this home remedy: treat dry, brittle hair with a equal amount of olive oil with honey for a glossy shine. Massage it into your dry hair, then cover your hair with a shower cap for about a half hour. Shampoo as usual, and rinse all the butter out.
- Protecting the hair from sunrays is very important. Wearing a hat or bandanna can protect your hair from sun. Also, you can buy particular hair styling products as best hair care tips for dry damaged hair that contains sun protection ingredients like benzophenone.
- Put the moisture back into dry hair by warming up 1/2 cup coconut oil and then rubbing it into your hair. Cover tresses with a plastic bag, then wrap everything in a towel. Let this home remedy do its thing for 45 minutes, then shampoo and completely rinse.
These inexpensive at home tricks will condition your brittle, dried out locks, leaving you with gorgeous, healthy hair.