Apple cider vinegar has become a popular cure-all potion. Topically it can be rinsed through hair to stimulate follicles and enhance sheen. It can be brushed on the face to relieve acne and irritation. Ingesting the acidic solution has a slew of benefits as well. Detox is an amazing way to cleanse your body inside out! So here I am with an amazing recipe for a Detox Drink using apple cider vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, an age-old recipe that has recently made waves in the holistic health fields for its abilities as a topical applicant, digestible formula, and overall purifier.
- Have weight loss abilities, generates energy, suppress hunger, and prevent fat accumulation via its impact on insulin production.
- This drink not only detoxes the body but also helps cure sore throat.
- Easy to make and safe to consume daily (pregnant ladies need to consult their gynaecologist before attempting to drink this daily)
Here is a recipe for Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. honey or jaggery syrup
Add cinnamon, lemon juice and sweetener of your choice to hot water (not boiling) and stir well. Add apple cider vinegar and consume like a hot cup of tea.