Strawberry milk is one of the easiest and most traditional flavourings for cheering up plain old milk. There are tons of brands offering strawberry milk loaded with artificial flavours and colours! Why not make your very own healthy and fruit laden strawberry milk and give the artificial flavouring a miss? Try this Homemade Strawberry Milk recipe and say good bye to them instead!!
Before heading on to the recipe, let us know its benefits:
- Free of colouring and flavouring substances
- Free of any preservatives
- Contains actual fruit
- Easy to make
- Can be tried with almost any fruit of your choice!
Things you need:
- 1 cup strawberries- fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup honey
- Wash the strawberries and dice them
- Put them in a vessel on low flame
- Add honey and stir
- Keep cooking on low flame till a sticky homogenous matter is obtained
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down
- Blend the mixture to make a smooth paste and store it in a jar (refrigerator)
- Use it as and when required! You only need to add few teaspoons for a glass of milk.
- Use other fruits and experiment!