The title itself makes me picturize soft bouncy skin! Milk and honey is a wonderful combination what makes your skin healthy, glowy and soft. These ingredients are often used individually, but they have better effects when used together. How about a milk and honey body wash? Here I am with a recipe for it along with the benefits:
- Honey and milk contain many anti-oxidants, which are good for the body.
- Honey and milk have been known to help remove scars. In fact, they help remove not only acne and other skin pigmentation, but wound scars and even chickenpox scars.
- If body acne has been bothering you, the honey and milk mask is your saviour. Regular use can help reduce the frequency and redness of acne.
- Honey and milk both are anti-bacterial that can keep your skin free from infections.
Things you need:
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup castile soap
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 10 drops essential oil of your choice
- Combine all the ingredients and pour in a narrow mouthed jar or bottle.
- Shake it properly until all the honey is dissolved.
- Use it with a loofah or wash cloth.
- Make sure you use it within a week since it contains perishable ingredients; it is best stored in the fridge.