A natural humectant, honey attracts moisture. It’s also full of antioxidants and nutrients to feed hair follicles that house the live part of hair, encouraging hair growth. Honey is a natural hair conditioner as well as a hair moisturizer that will keep your hair soft and silky:
Benefits of Honey for hair care:
- stops hair loss
- conditions and nourishes hair
- silky hair
- adds shine
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons light olive oil
How to Use:
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and olive oil until full integrated.
- Pour mixture through a funnel into a plastic bottle with a squeeze top lid.
- When ready to use, gently shake mixture and massage into your hair until evenly covered.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and allow the conditioner to stay on your hair for at least 30 minutes or an hour.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair thoroughly.
Honey makes it a great conditioner and moisturizer. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals, so using it in your hair care routine can leave your tresses looking shinier, feeling softer, and healthier.
** Warning **:
Honey naturally contains traces of hydrogen peroxide that will gently lighten your hair if used regularly in your hair routine.