Honey contains superior antibacterial, probiotic, and healing properties and is super nourishing and hydrating. Raw honey is incredible for your skin thanks to its amazing properties.
Benefits of honey for skin:
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great to treat and prevent acne.
- Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
- Helps to make your skin glow.
- It is extremely moisturizing and soothing
- Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
You will need:
- 1/4 cup honey, (local, organic honey is best)
- 1 teaspoon vitamin e oil
- 2 teaspoon sweet almond oil, (you may substitute a light olive oil)
- 1 cup natural liquid hand soap or castile soap
- Few drops of essential oil
- In a medium bowl, add the oil and slowly stir in the remaining ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture through a funnel into a clean plastic bottle with a squeeze top.
- Be sure to shake gently before using.
- Squeeze desired amount under running water into a bathtub.
- Step in and enjoy a silky luxurious bath that will moisturize your skin while you soak.