Coffee is one of the main ingredients which is a energy booster as well as a skin rejuvenator. There are various creams and lotions which use coffee as its main ingredient due to its cleansing property and also refreshing aroma. However, today we are here to make the Coffee cellulite scrub and mask to get a smoother skin.
Cellulite scrub is basically made to get rid of that cellulite which forms the extra fats on the body. To get rid of this cellulite and make your skin look beautiful here is an easy DIY recipe.
Things to require
- Ground Coffee – 2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Mix coffee grounds with coconut oil and mix it well. You need to make sure, the coffee powder and coconut oil are equal in ratio, to maintain a good cellulite scrub.
- Your coffee cellulite scrub is ready to be used.
- In the shower, apply the scrub to areas with cellulite. Massage the scrub onto the skin in a circular motion before rinsing.
Note: To make coffee cellulite mask, wash the affected area and then apply the scrub as a mask. Wrap the area with a plastic wrap and leave it on for an hour or two before you rinse it off.