Green tea lemonade is so delicious and refreshing, especially in the summer months. You might get one in Starbucks, but if you taste it, you will realise that it’s more minty and green tea taste is almost negligible! If you don’t like the green tea taste, it’s perfect for you. But the fact still remains- it contains chemical preservatives! Why not make your own green tea lemonade at home? Here is the recipe for it:
Things you need:
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- 1 cup water
- Salt (a pinch)
- Put green tea leaves in water and bring to boil
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Filter green tea and add lemon juice and sugar to it
- You may refrigerate it or serve with ice cubes directly!
- Your chilled green tea lemonade is ready!
Note: you may also add matcha powder or powdered green tea to the final green tea lemonade if you desire intense green tea taste.