Tea bags can have a variety of uses; one being getting rid of odours! You can use either fresh tea bag or used one, whatever is available on the go. Read on to know how to get rid of odours using tea bags:
- After you’ve touched something stinky while cooking, like onions or fish, wash your hands with tea to remove the smell.
- If your feet tend to smell, then soak them in tea every day for 20 minutes to reduce odour.
- To make your room smell fresh, place unused tea bags in certain areas to clear the air.
- Cat litter can get really smelly sometimes; in that case, tea bags come to the rescue. Simply mix dried used tea leaves into cat litter.
- Drop a few dry used tea bags into the bottom of your trash bins to neutralize bad smells before they can escape into your kitchen.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to dry used tea bags to create air fresheners for your home, office, or vehicle. You can simply hang them as they have in-build thread loops.
- Use twice-brewed tea to make an all-natural breath-freshening mouthwash. Simply brew up some weak tea using your used tea bags. Peppermint tea works great!
- To get rid of shoe odour, you may simply toss in a used tea bag into the shoe nd keep it overnight.