Apple Cider Vinegar is used to treat many health and beauty problems. It contains natural antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory properties and also an immune system booster which allows you to get clear your sinuses very quickly. When taken orally has high pH levels that help to break up mucus and clear the airways to get rid of the sinus infection. Make this hot drink using apple cider vinegar, which is a proven remedy to treat sinus infection.
- 1-2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1-2 cups of water
- Bring water to a boil.
- Combine hot water and apple cider vinegar in a small glass or mug.
- Add honey and stir well.
- Regular intake helps to get relief from the sinus infection.
Steam helps to clear your airway and makes it easier for you to breathe. The steam also moisturizes and soothes swollen sinus tissue. Combined with the anti-inflammatory properties of ACV, this steam treatment is the perfect for instant relief.
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of ACV
- A towel
- A small saucepan
- Mix the ingredients in a saucepan and heat until it gets steamy.
- Pour the water into a large bowl.
- Lean your face over the bowl and place towel over your head. This will keep the steam around your head and relieve your symptoms.
Drinking water regularly can keep a person away from any forms of nasal and sinus infections. Water can wash up mucus on the throat. It carries away any forms of bacteria and fungal build-ups.