Egg whites are high in collagen and vitamin A (which is essential in the development of products that are able to treat scars or burns).
- The homemade egg white peel off mask apart from clearing the hair follicles helps in improving your complexion.
- Removes the deep seated dirt and skin debris trapped in the pores.
- Tightens the pore to prevent future blackhead and whitehead breakouts.
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long lasting effects with regular usage.
- Natural and no side-effects
- Fights acne.
HOW TO MAKE:
Things you need:
- 2 egg whites
- Whisk the egg whites up into a light froth, you want them to be white but in no way firm.
- Separate the layers/ply of tissue so you just have one.
- Paste around half the egg white onto your skin with a make up brush
- Pat the tissue onto your face. You may want to cut holes for your eyes and mouth or do it in sections.
- Smooth the remaining egg white over the tissue.
- Allow to dry.
- Remove once firm and tight. It should peel off in a film like state.
Tip: Try steaming your face before using this egg-white peel off mask for better results.