Body wraps were originally a treatment where Ace bandages or plastic wrap was tightly wrapped around the body to cause quick weight loss. You can still find these types of “slimming” body wraps, which result in the temporary loss of weight and inches, at some spas. There are a lot of body wraps available commercially; they are effective but are very expensive! Why spend when you could make your own DIY slimming body wrap? Try DIY Body Wraps at home to lose weight, check this DIY guide to know how to make your own body wrap. A body wrap not only removes unwanted toxins but also replaces them with minerals that our bodies need. This is a basic recipe.
- Can be used multiple times without thinking over price
- Contains natural ingredients
- More penetration as compared to the commercial wraps plus extra moisturizing
Here is a recipe for this DIY Slimming Body Wrap:
Things you need-
- Saran wrap
- ¼ cups sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 ounces water (to drink)
- Drink 8 ounces water before you begin wrapping!
- Mix together salt, coffee powder and coconut oil and massage
- Wrap the saran wrap first to lock in moisture
- This can be worn for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse off and apply a moisturizing lotion.