Playing with play dough is something I will always cherish! Nothing beats moulding the play dough to funny characters or stamping them into various shapes. These dough can be expensive but you can make your very own play dough at home; plus they are going to super soft and fluffy! Make sure you don’t get tempted to play with it- its for your kids after all!
- Easy to make
- Just 2 ingredients
- Very soft, mouldable and fluffy
- You can add colours of your choice
- This play dough can also be used to pick up broken glass pieces! (but throw it away after you are done)
Things you need-
- 32 oz. corn starch
- 1 big can of shaving foam
- Food colouring (optional)
This EASY shaving cream play dough is a fantastic activity for kids.
- Combine corn starch and shaving foam in a bowl
- You may also choose 50:50 ratio
- Then just mix it by squishing it with your fingers, like you do to make bread dough.
- Squeeze and kneed the mixture until it becomes dough. If it’s too crumbly, add more shaving cream.
- And if it’s too sticky, add more corn starch.
- You can also add some food colouring if you want to add some colour.
- You are done. You can roll it into pretty little balls.
.That’s it! Super easy. Super quick. Super fun! Enjoy!