Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is mainly referred to as dark circles. It is also known as dark rings or shadows. Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. Eye serums are an instant and effortless way to banish dark circles and wrinkles naturally. Here is a DIY serum for dark circles along with its benefits:
- Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help minimize dark circles. It will also make the skin around your eyes smoother and softer.
- Vitamin E oil moisturizes and softens fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, increase firmness and resilience of your under eye skin.
Things you need:
- 4 tablespoons almond oil
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 5-6 capsules of vitamin E oil
- Warm almond oil and add turmeric to it.
- Let it sit for 25 minutes and then strain it.
- After it cools down, add vitamin E oil to it.
- Stir it properly and store in a dark bottle.
- Dot the serum in your under eye area with the ring finger. Pat and blend all around the eye with gentle strokes just as you blend the concealer. Do not massage vigorously as the area around the eyes is soft and sensitive.
- Use it daily at night before you hit the bed.